ARMY TM 9-6115-641-24
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-456-12
1. Dimensions shown are in inches.
1. Cut wire (1) to length indicated.
2. Refer to TM 9-6115-641-24P for materials re-
2. Strip 0.75 inch of insulation from each end of
3. Mark insulation sleeving (2) with wire number
109B2, position on center of wire and shrink to fit.
4. Mark insulation sleeving (3) with NEGATIvE
and slide over each end of wire (1).
5. Crimp terminal (4) on one end of wire (1) and ter-
minal (5) on other end as shown.
6. Position insulation sleeving (3) as shown and
shrink to fit.
Figure D-5. Cable Assembly, Battery (P/N: 88-20316)