ARMY TM 9-6115-641-24
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-456-12
1. Dimensions shown are in inches.
2. Refer to TM 9-6115-641-24P for materials
1. Cut wire (1) to length indicated.
2. Strip 0.75 inch of insulation sleeving from each
end of wire (1).
3. Mark insulation sleeving (2) with wire number
109A2, position on center of wire and shrink to fit.
4. Mark insulation sleeving (3) with POSITIVE
and slide over each end of wire (1).
5. Crimp and solder terminal (4) on one end of wire
(1) with bolt orientation as shown and battery post
hole tapering open to far side.
6. Crimp terminal (5) on other end of wire (1) as
7. Position insulation sleeving (3) as shown and
shrink to fit.
Figure D-4. Cable Assembly, Battery (P/N: 88-20315)