ARMY TM 9-6115-641-24
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-456-12
1. Dimensions shown are in inches.
1. Cut wire (1) to length indicated.
2. Refer to TM 9-6115641-24P for materials required.
2. Strip 0.75 inch of insulation from
each end of wire (1).
3. Mark insulation sleeving (2) with wire number
100A2, position on center of wire (1) and shrink
4. Mark insulation sleeving (3) with "NEGATIVE"
and slide over end of wire (1).
5. Crimp terminal (4) on end of wire (1)
sulation sleeving (3).
6. Crimp and solder terminal (5) on end of wire (1)
with bolt orientation as shown, and battery post
hole tapering open to far side.
7. Position insulation sleeving (3) as shown and
shrink to fit.
Figure D-1. Cable Assembly, Battery (P/N: 88-20312)