leads to proper terminals on terminal board TB2.
g. Gather leads from regulator card assembly into
(4) Secure to terminal 3 of TB3 with one nut (8),
lockwasher (9), and flat washer (10):
loop clamp (35) and secure to end of terminal board
(a) Heavy lead from dc series coils L1 and L2
TB2 with screw (32), lockwasher (33), and flat washer
(from hole on left side of TB3).
h. Complete reattachment of wiring, as follows.
(b) People lead from circuit card assembly.
lead of capacitor C2 (22, fig. 4-6)
There are no markings on terminal board
(5) Secure to top of shouldered stud (29) with nut
(24), lockwasher (25) and flat washer (26):
(a) Electrical lead (27).
(1) Secure to terminal 1 of TB3 with one nut (11),
Iockwasher (12) and flat washers (13).
(c) Lead from test point J1.
(a) Loose lead from terminal A at rear of radio
to terminal 1 of TB2.
(b) Lead from test point J2.
(7) Secure generator lead 6 to terminal 6 of TB2.
(c) Loose lead from terminal 4 of TB2.
i. Replace cover (6) of terminal board TB1 with two
(2) Secure to terminal 2 of TB3 with one nut (11),
lockwasher (12), and flat washer (13), light lead B2
from shunt coil L5.
j. Replace regulator access cover (2) and secure with
(3) Secure to terminal 4 of TB3 with one nut (8),
fastener studs (l).
lockwasher (9), and flat washer (10), heavy lead. From
dc series coils L3 and L4 (from hole on right side of