200 kW TACTICAL QUIET GENERATOR
Table 1. Operator Troubleshooting.
TEST OR INSPECTION
1. EMCP AC CIRCUIT
Press AC CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER
1. If AC CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER
INTERRUPTER lamp does not
press-to-test lamp does not light,
light when TQG is connected to
2. If AC CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER
press-to-test lamp lights, notify
2. EMCP panel lamp is not lit.
1. Open EMCP door and inspect
If wiring is loose or broken, notify
wiring to lamps for loose
connections or damaged wires..
2. If wiring is not broken, perform
2. If replacing lamp does not correct
problem, notify maintenance.
Operating the generator set exposes personnel to a high noise level. Hearing protection must be
worn when operating or working near the generator set when the generator set is running. Failure
to comply can cause hearing damage to personnel.
The dipstick is marked so that the crankcase oil can be checked while engine is stopped or running.
Always make sure dipstick is checked. Remove oil filler cap when checking oil with engine running.
3. GSC LOW OIL PRESSURE red
1. Set ENGINE CONTROL switch to
2. Set DEAD CRANK SWITCH to
3. Set Battery Disconnect Switch to
4. After engine stops, check oil level
1. If oil is below ADD mark, fill as
2. If oil level is correct or problem
continues, notify maintenance.