Table 1. Operator Troubleshooting Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
7. Alarm module GENERATOR
7. Set Battery Disconnect Switch to
OVERLOAD amber indicator
flashes. TQG disconnects from
8. Set DEAD CRANK SWITCH to
9. Set ENGINE CONTROL switch to
10.Press LAMP TEST on alarm
module to reset overload fault
11. Start and operate TQG
1. Monitor TQG for further problems.
2. If there is no identifiable problem
with the load and alarm recurs,
8. Alarm module LOW FUEL LEVEL
1. On EMCP, verify low fuel level on
Service and fill fuel tank per
red indicator glows steady. TQG
engine shuts down.
2. Check that auxiliary fuel source is in
If needed, connect auxiliary fuel hose
use, verify that auxiliary fuel line is
3. On EMCP, verify AUX FUEL
Set AUX FUEL pump switch to ON.
pump switch is set to ON.
4. Verify that external (auxiliary) fuel
If external fuel is present at source,
source is present and fuel is in the
notify maintenance to troubleshoot
auxiliary fuel pump.
The maximum power rating for the convenience receptacle is 15A. To prevent circuit breaker from
opening, the total current drawn should be limited to 15A only. Failure to limit the load to less than
15A may trip the circuit breaker and damage the generator set or load.
9. Convenience receptacle on
1. Check that load is no more than
If load is greater than 15A, reduce load.
panel has no power.
2. Turn off equipment powered by
all plugs from outlets.
3. Check GROUND FAULT
2. If tripped, reset thermal overload on
CIRCUIT INTERRUPTER (GFCI)
GROUND FAULT CIRCUIT
INTERRUPTER circuit breaker