ARMY TM 5-6115-625-14&P
(5) Working under fender, install one flat washer (2) and one nut (3) on each screw (1) and
t i g h t e n.
(6) Insert six screws (6) with flat washers (7) through fender (4) into front step (9). Install
one washer (7) and one nut (8) on each screw (6) and tighten.
(7) Insert four screws (10) with flat washers (11) through fender (4) into rear step (13).
Install one washer (11) and one nut (12) on each screw (10) and tighten.
4-23. Personnel Platform Replacement. (See figure 4-1 1). The platform is mounted to the rear of
the trailer to facilitate access to the generator set controls and indicators.
(1) Remove two screws (1, figure 4-1 1), four flat washers (2) and two nuts (3) securing
platform (4) to mounting brackets (5).
W A R N I NG
Support platform while removing anchors. When anchors are removed,
platform will drop.
(2) Remove two platform anchors (6) by pushing in on button on head of pin while pulling pin
out of mounting hole.