ARMY TM 9-6115-672-14
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-444-32
MARINE CORPS TM 09244A/09245A-14
(15) Pull main alternator output wires, T1 through T12, and rotor exciter wires, F1 and F2 through
hole in bottom of output box.
(16) Install rear generator housing section (paragraph 4.7.5).
(17) Connect rotor exciter wires, F1 and F2 from TB8.
(18) Install main alternator output wires, T1 through T12, from current Transformer (CT1) and droop
current transformer (CT5).
(19) Connect main alternator output wires, T1 through T12, from voltage reconnection switch.
(20) Connect fuel vent line at fuel filler neck from t-connection above starter.
(21) Connect fuel line to engine mechanical fuel pump.
(22) Connect wires to starter, including the ground wires. Remove tags.
(23) Connect wiring harness from ether injection solenoid and relay. Remove tags.
(24) Connect ether tube.
(25) Connect wiring harness wires at battery. Remove tags.
(26) Connect crankcase ventilation hose heater wires (4). Remove tags.
(27) Connect battery charging alternator output wire. Install battery charging alternator current
sensor bracket to alternator.
(28) Tighten hose clamp (Figure 4-25, 25) to fuel collar fill hose (27).
(29) Connect auxiliary pump output line and cap (Figure 4-25).
(30) Connect fuel rail return line and cap (Figure 4-25).
(31) Plug in auxiliary fuel pump, P13.
(32) Plug in magnetic pickup, P12.
(33) Plug in electric actuator, P10.
(34) Connect oil pressure sender (4.13.1). Remove tag.
(35) Connect fuel float switch (paragraph 4.11.5). Remove tag.
(36) Install dead crank switch (paragraph 4.13.4).
(37) Connect fuel water separator drain line.
(38) Connect coolant overflow bottle drain line and install bracket to engine.
(39) Connect engine coolant drain hose at engine petcock (Figure 4-22).
(40) Connect radiator drain hose (paragraph 4.10.7).
(41) Install air filter assembly, refer to paragraph 4.9.2.