ARMY TM 9-6115-672-14
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-444-32
MARINE CORPS TM 09244A/09245A-14
Totally drain radiator and coolant bottle, refer to paragraph 4.10.
Remove DSC control box, refer to paragraph 4.7.2.
Remove top housing section, refer to paragraph 4.7.3.
Remove air filter assembly, refer to paragraph 4.9.2.
Disconnect wire ties and wire clamps as needed. Note position of removed wire
ties and reinstall after repair is complete.
Note location of wiring harnesses as removed. Tag connectors prior to removal
to aid in reconnection.
Disconnect radiator drain hose (paragraph 4.10.7).
Disconnect engine coolant drain hose at engine petcock (Figure 4-22).
(10) Disconnect coolant overflow bottle drain line and remove bracket from engine.
(11) Disconnect fuel water separator drain line.
Ensure the tie straps are removed as required.
(12) Remove dead crank switch (save all washers) (paragraph 4.13.4).
(13) Tag and disconnect fuel float switch (paragraph 4.11.5).
(14) Tag and disconnect oil pressure sender (4.13.1).
(15) Unplug electric actuator, P10.
(16) Unplug magnetic pickup, P12.
(17) Unplug auxiliary fuel pump, P13.
(18) Disconnect fuel rail return line and cap (Figure 4-25).
(19) Disconnect auxiliary pump output line and cap (Figure 4-25).
(20) Loosen hose clamp (Figure 4-25, 25) from fuel collar fill hose (27).
(21) Disconnect battery charging alternator output wire. Remove battery charging alternator current
sensor bracket from alternator.