ARMY TM 9-6115-672-14
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-444-32
MARINE CORPS TM 09244A/09245A-14
(13) Secure gasket (22) and backplane connectors (16) to DCS control box rear panel with washers (15),
lockwashers (14), and screws (13).
(14) Connect wiring harness connectors (12).
(15) Install automatic voltage regulator, paragraph 4.8.23.
(16) Install DCS speed control unit, paragraph 4.8.22.
(17) Install DCS load sharing synchronizer, paragraph 4.8.21.
(18) Install DCS control box top panel, paragraph 4.7.2.
4.8.25 I/O Interface Module A5.
Electronic components containing printed circuit boards are extremely
sensitive to electrostatic discharge (ESD). Wear an ESD wrist strap connected
to ground whenever coming in contact with ESD-sensitive components. Failure
to comply can cause severe damage to equipment.
Shut down generator set, paragraph 2.11.2.
Remove DCS control box top panel, paragraph 4.7.2.
Attach ESD wrist strap and connect to ground.
Inspect I/O interface module (25, Figure 4-15) for damaged or missing connectors and components.
Disconnect ESD wrist strap, and remove wrist strap.
Install DCS control box top panel, paragraph 4.7.2.
There is no indication that the I/O Module has failed in its installed location, other
than the HEARTBEAT indicator (36) Figure 2-3, is off when DC Power is
applied to the Module, or the indicator remains continuously on at any time.