ARMY TM 9-6115-672-14
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-444-32
MARINE CORPS TM 09244A/09245A-14
Start generator set, paragraph 2.11.1.
Polarity of signal between P9-8 and P9-11 must be correct. Check wiring polarity at
current transformer in output box prior to test. Refer to Schematic FO-1.
(10) Connect multimeter leads to P24-5 and P9-8. At full load, reading should be approximately 4 VAC.
At no load, the reading should be approximately 0 VAC. If either of these readings are different,
replace backplane module (20).
(11) Disconnect multimeter leads from P24-5 and P9-8.
(12) Shut down generator set, paragraph 2.11.2.
(13) Install DCS control box top panel, paragraph 4.7.2.
Shut down generator set, paragraph 2.11.2.
Remove DCS control box, paragraph 4.8.1.
Remove DCS load sharing synchronizer, paragraph 4.8.21.
Remove DCS speed control unit, paragraph 4.8.22.
Remove automatic voltage regulator, paragraph 4.8.23.
Disconnect wiring harness connectors (12).
Remove screws (13), lockwashers (14), and washers (15) securing backplane connectors (16) and
gasket (22) to DCS control box rear panel.
Backplane module is connected to the CIM wiring harness by multi-pin
electrical connectors. Use care when disconnecting and connecting the wiring
harness to the backplane module. Failure to comply can cause damage to
Disconnect P23 ribbon cable assembly (17) and P8 ribbon cable assembly (33) from backplane
Tag and disconnect electrical leads from A1-TB1. Refer to Wiring Diagram FO-1.
(10) Remove locknuts (18), washers (19), backplane module (20), and standoffs (21) from DCS control
box rear panel.
(11) Install standoffs (21), backplane module (20), washers (19), and locknuts (18) on DCS control box
(12) Connect P23 (17) and P8 (33) ribbon cable assemblies to backplane module (20).