4.15 INDICATOR LIGHT ASSEMBLY AND INDICATOR LIGHT BULB..
This task covers: a.
General Mechanics Automotive Tool Kit
(Item 2, Appendix B).
Para. 2-5 Equipment shut down.
Soldering Iron (Item 7, Appendix B).
Para 4.14 Top cover assembly removed.
Heat Gun (Item 8, Appendix B).
Tags (Item 14, Appendix E).
Sleeving (Item 6, Appendix E).
Solder (Item 7, Appendix E).
High voltage is present in this equipment
Lamp (Item 7, Appendix F, Figure 4).
during operation. Do not attempt making
any repairs without first shutting down all
input power from the power distribution
panel. Failure to observe this warning
could result in serious injury or death.
a. Indicator light Assembly.
(1) Cut and remove sleeving (1, Figure 45).
(2) Tag and identify electrical leads (2).
(3) Unsolder and remove electrical leads (2) from light assembly.
(4) Remove lens assembly (3) and lamp (4) from lamp holder (7).
(5) Remove nut (5), lock washer (6) and lamp holder (7).