(3) Disconnect ground wire (1, figure 5-5) from generator set (2) to GROUND TERMINAL
stud (3) on trailer bed (4).
The beveled washers (6) may have been welded in place.
(4) Remove four bolts (5), four beveled washers (6), four flat washers (7), four Iockwashers
(8) and four nuts (9) securing generator set (2), to trailer (4).
(5) Remove engine oil drain hose (10) from grommet in trailer bed.
Figure 5-5. Detaching Generator Set from Trailer.
When lifting generator set, use lifting equipment with a minimum lifting capa-
city of 1500 lb. Do not stand under generator while it is being lifted. Failure to
observe these precautions can cause injury to personnel or damage to
(6) Attach lifting equipment with a minimum lifting capacity of 1500 lb (1, figure 5-6) to lifting
eye (2) on top of generator set (3) and remove generator set from trailer.