(1) Remove fuel can adapter and fuel pickup tube from storage locations on power unit and
assemble by threading pickup tube into adapter.
(2) Thread one end of auxiliary fuel line onto fuel can adapter fitting and tighten.
(3) Connect free end of auxiliary fuel line to AUXILIARY FUEL CONNECTION. This connection is
located next to the fuel filler above the trailer roadside fender.
(4) Insert fuel can adapter in external fuel source and secure by pressing down on lever.
(5) Set FUEL SELECTOR VALVE beneath fuel filler, to AUXILIARY position.
Section Il. MOVEMENT TO A NEW WORKSITE
4-3. Dismantling for Movement. Because the power unit is designed to be mobile, a minimum
amount of effort is required to relocate to a new worksite. Procedures are as follows:
a. Disconnect power unit from system or equipment being powered.
b. Disconnect ground cable from source of ground and from power unit GROUND TERMINAL.
Roll up cable and store in accessory box.