14. Loosen the heater head retaining screw (1), Figure 5-4, part of (2), and rotate the glow plug assembly (3), until the right
glow plug is above the coolant outlet (4), and tighten.
15. Loosen the heater holding clamp bracket (28), part of (2), and rotate the "black" heater shell bracket approximately 1
inch space from the heater water pump. Do not retighten the clamp.
16. Install the heater (2), on the heater mounting plate, (5), using screws (6), flat washers (7), lock washers (8), and nuts (9).
17. Attach the heater air inlet flexible hose (25) to the heater water pump (26) using existing cable tie provided with heater,
(2). Ensure the inlet hose (27) does not interfere with the heater mounting bracket.
18. Remove the hinges (21) and associated hardware from the generator set.
19. Install blind rivet nuts (19) in holes on bulkhead housing (20). See holes (2) in Figure 5-3.
20. Remove existing two screws, washers, lock washers, and nuts from left side control box panel nearest door hinge and