c. Stockage Information.
(1) Air Force stockage information is contained in lnitial Supply Support Lists issued separately
from this publication by Sacramento Air Logistics Center in accordance with AFM 67-1,
part 1, chapter 12.
(2) Army stockage is demand based in accordance with AR 710-2. Repair parts listed in this
publication represent those authorized for use at indicated maintenance levels and will be
requisitioned on an as-required basis until stockage is justified in accordance with
d. In the parts list, some items are indented to show that they area component of the item under
which they are indented.
D-5. How to Locate Repair Parts.
a. (ALL When National Stock Number or reference number is unknown:
(1) Using the table of contents, determine the functional group; i.e., batteries and related
parts, exhaust and breather pipes, within which the repair part belongs. This is necessary
since illustrations are prepared for functional groups.
(2) Find the illustration covering the functional group to which the repair part belongs.
(3) Identify the repair part on the illustration and note the illustration figure and item number of
the repair part.
(4) Using the Repair Parts Listing, find the figure and item number noted on the illustration.
b. (ALL) When national stock number or reference number is known:
(1) Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Reference Numbers, find the pertinent
national stock number or reference number. This index is in ascending NSN sequence
followed by a list of reference numbers in alphanumeric sequence, cross-referenced to
the illustration figure number and item number.
(2) After finding the figure and item number, locate the figure and item number in the repair
D-6. (F) Use of the Reference Designator Index Section. This Section (Section V) is used when the
reference designator is known or identified by other technical manuals supporting this equipment. The
reference number is given in this section. If description or location is desired, note the figure and item
number. Turn to Section II to the noted figure and item number. The location of the part and
description is given in this listing.