INSTALLATION - Continued
4. Install flex exhaust tube assembly (Figure 1, Item 9) on muffler (Figure 1, Item 10) and exhaust in elbow
(Figure 1, Item 6) and install ceramic strip (Figure 1, Item 8) and two exhaust pipe clamps (Figure 1, Item 7).
5. Install pipe clamp (Figure 1, Item 5) on exhaust in elbow (Figure 1, Item 6).
The muffler blanket is made of fiberglass fabric which can break down with heat and flexing.
Fiberglass fibers can irritate the flesh and respiratory passages. Wear protective eyewear, mask,
and gloves when removing or installing muffler blanket. Failure to comply can cause injury to
6. Install muffler blanket (Figure 1, Item 4), inlet pipe muffler end blanket (Figure 1, Item 3), inlet pipe turbo end
blanket (Figure 1, Item 2), elbow blanket (Figure 1, Item 1), and secure with lacing.
7. Install front roof section housing assembly (WP 0029).
9. Close left front door and right front door.
END OF TASK
END OF WORK PACKAGE