UNIT (FIELD) LEVEL MAINTENANCE
TACTICAL QUIET GENERATOR 100 kW, 50/60 Hz MEP-807A/PU-807A
SERVICE UPON RECEIPT
Tools and Special Tools
Tool Kit, General Mechanic's, (WP 0119, Item 1)
AFTO Form 22
DA Form 2028-2
DA PAM 750-8
DD Form 1397
Breakthrough cleaning solvent (WP 0120, Item 47)
SF Form 361
SF Form 368
CHECKING UNPACKED EQUIPMENT
1. Read and follow all instructions on DD Form 1397 attached to conspicuous part of TQG.
2. Remove metal strapping, plywood, tapes, seals, and wrappings, if necessary.
Cleaning solvent is flammable and toxic to eyes, skin, and respiratory tract. Skin and eye
protection are required when working in contact with cleaning solvent. Avoid repeated or
prolonged contact. Work in ventilated area only. Failure to comply can cause injury or death to
3. Remove rust preventive compound from coated exterior parts with breakthrough cleaning solvent.
4. Inspect equipment for damage incurred during shipment. If equipment has been damaged, report damage on
SF Form 361, Transportation Discrepancy Report.
5. Check equipment against packing slip to see if shipment is complete. Report all discrepancies in accordance
with applicable service instructions (see DA PAM 750-8).
6. Check to see if equipment has been modified.