ARMY TM 9-6115-672-14
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-444-32
MARINE CORPS TM 09244A/09245A-14
(18) Secure left side rear panel (25) and engine compartment door seal (90) with bolts (17), washers
(16), lockwashers (15), and nuts (14).
(19) Install insulation (10) and clip halves (76) to rear panel (8).
(20) Install load terminal access box (13), bolts (12), and locknuts (11) on rear panel (8).
(21) Install washers (7), lockwashers (6), and bolts (5) on rear panel (8), corner post (54), and left side
rear panel (25).
(22) Secure rear panel (8) to skid base with bolts (4), washers (3), lockwashers (2), and nuts (1).
(23) Install output box. Refer to paragraph 5.8
(24) Install top housing panel. Refer to paragraph 4.7.3.
(25) Install ether solenoid valve, paragraph 4.11.8.
(26) Install auxiliary fuel pump, paragraph 4.11.2.
(27) Install fuel tank filler neck, paragraph 4.11.3.
(28) Install output box access door, load terminal board access door, rear engine compartment access
doors, and air cleaner access door. Refer to paragraph 4.7.1.
(29) Install air cleaner assembly, paragraph 4.7.2.
(30) Install DCS control box assembly, paragraph 4.8.1.
Housing Data Plates.
a. Inspection. Inspect data plates for readability and loose or missing rivets. Refer to paragraph 2.16 for
locations of data plates on housing.
Drill out rivets, and remove data plate from housing. Refer to paragraph 2.16.
Install data plate on housing with rivets.
MAINTENANCE OF DCS CONTROL BOX ASSEMBLY
When disconnecting or removing batteries, disconnect the negative lead that
connects directly to the grounding stud first. Disconnect the negative end of
the interconnection cable next. When installing batteries, reverse the
connection sequence. Failure to comply can cause serious personal injury.
Electronic components of the DCS and CIM are static sensitive. Ensure that
no static discharge occurs when you come in contact with those components.
Failure to comply can cause damage to electronic components.