(1) Position PDU (5) on trailer floor plate (12) so that mounting holes line up and connectors J1 and J6 are
(2) Install four screws (9), with one flat washer (10) each, down through inside of PDU housing. Working
under trailer, install one flat washer (10) and one nut (11) on each screw and tighten hardware.
(3) Close cover (8) and secure with latch.
(4) Connect ground wire (6) to PDU ground stud E1 (7).
(5) Connect P3 power/control cable (4) to PDU (5) (paragraph 4-22).
(6) If required, connect control cable (1) to J6, connect power/control cable (2) to J1, and connect auxiliary
cable (3) to J10.
Figure 4-17. Power Distribution Unit Replacement.