ARMY TM 9-6115-641-24P
AIR FORCE TO 35C2-3-456-14
c. ASSOCIATED PUBLICATIONS. The publications listed below pertains to the Lubricating and Servicing Unit
and its components.
Lubrication Order, 5Kw Generator Set
Operator's, Manual, 5Kw Generator Set
Maintenance Manual, 5Kw Generator Set
Maintenance Manual, Diesel Engine,
Model No. DN2M
RPSTL, Diesel Engine, Model No. DN2M
6. HOW TO LOCATE REPAIR PARTS.
a. When National Stock Numbers or Part Numbers are NOT Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the assembly or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
This is necessary since figures are prepared for assembly groups and subassembly groups, and listings are
divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the assembly group or subassembly group to which the item belongs.
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known:
(1) First. Using the of National Stock Number and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National Stock Number or
Part Number. The NSN index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN) sequence (see c-4a.(1)). The
part numbers in the Part Number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence (see paragraph c-4.b).
Both indexes cross-reference you to the illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
(2) Second. Turn to the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you are looking for, then locate the
item number in the repair parts list for the figure.
7. ABBREVIATIONS. Abbreviations used in this manual are listed in MIL-STD-12.