21. Install the wall mounting plate bracket (18), Figure 5-4, on the inside of the center bulkhead housing using screws (13),
flat washers (14), and lock washers (15) into rivet nuts (19).
22. Reinstall existing hardware from step 20.
23. Install the top hinge (21), on the outside of the center bulkhead housing (24), using screws (23), flat washers (22), lock
washers (17), and nuts (16), removed in procedure 18.
24. Install the heater/mounting plate assembly (5) to the wall mounting bracket (18), using screws (10), flat washers (11), and
lock washers (12).
25. Retighten the heater holding clamp from step 15 making sure the heater water pump inlet and heater air
inlet hoses do not interfere with dead crank switch bracket. Refer to TM 9-6115-642-24.
26. Reinstall the bottom hinge on the outside of the bulkhead housing while installing clamp and pump (1 and 2), Figure 5-5,
on inside using hardware removed in step 18 and screw (3).
27. Reinstall left side door to hinges with the hinges to the outside of the door using hardware and hinges removed in step 18.