4. Install the fuse holder vertically using the new screw and lock washer, into the hole. Orient the fuse
holder so the yellow label can be seen from the side. (Figure 2)
Figure 2 Fuse Holder Orientation
5. Disconnect wire # 141A20 from terminal 1 of the voltage regulator (A1).
6. Remove the terminal end and replace with the female quick disconnect terminal provided.
7. Remove enough wire ties from the harness to allow wire # 141A20 to be connected to the lower male
quick disconnect terminal of the fuse holder.
8. Install wire # 141A20 on the lower male quick disconnect terminal of the fuse holder. (Figure 3)
Figure 3 Lower Wire Connection
9. Install the female quick disconnect end of the wire provided on the male quick disconnect terminal
located at the top of the fuse holder. Connect the spade terminal end of the wire provided to terminal 1 of
the voltage regulator (A1). (Figure 4.)